Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Such a Beautiful Picture!!

Someone just posted this photo on my facebook fan page (which you should join, by the way) and I had to share it here. I've just started considering getting professional pictures for my shop and this really helps my decision. Of course, with this picture, people may want the adorable bundle of baby more than they want the dress. She's a little too cute for words, don't you think? But the dress is a nice backdrop at any rate.

Photobucket

Just scroll a little and look to the right for a link to join the fan page. It'll be fun, I swear! ;)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE!

Miranda Parker Photography said...

Hello! I am the photographer who took the photos of this little cutie. I actually just contacted you via your etsy... :)

~Miranda

Butterfly Baby Place said...

Your work is beautiful, Miranda! I can't wait to work with you!!!!!