Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brand new creations!

I have been one busy momma! I'm not even close to being done with my work yet { does that ever happen? } but I had to show you some previews of things to come.

Photobucket
I can't believe it's taken me sooo long to finally complete a nursing cover for my shop, but I'm pleased with the way it turned out. Now I just need to decide what fabric to use next in order to list it in my shop. The fabric I made the following one in is discontinued, but was a custom request. I used up most of it making an order, but had to show you anyway!

Photobucket
I also created this dress for an old friend of mine. Her daughter is seven, so I'm nervous that she won't like it, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. I spent hours looking for the perfect fabric, only to finally find it in my stash. I hope she loves it! I really think the bow makes the dress!


Photobucket

No comments: