Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is way overdue!!

I'm making a pact - with you, with myself, with everyone else, to create more! To do more! My goal is to do one new thing a week, at the very least. Many of my favorite fabrics are discontinued (boo hoo) so I am on the look out for new ones. I'm going to get creative, especially for fall.

If you'd like to know what's going on, I'm also going to start a mailing list. Just leave me a comment with your email and I'll be sure to notify you of secret shop specials and each new creation!!

I'm pretty excited about this. I really want to challenge myself and push the limit, raise the bar, and just sew like a... rockstar.. oh no that's party!! Haha! I'm already excited to see what else I can come up with. I have a few ideas. Now I just need my fabric to arrive... and time. LOL!

Stay tuned, friends!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love your stuff! I am just wondering where you get all of these cute fabrics? I am thinking of making some bags for some friends for baby showers, and would love some good ideas on where to get cute fabric! I have seen some online shops, but have been reluctant to buy fabric online. Do you like it? YOu can either go to my blog, www.kinderteacher-brandi.blogspot.com or email me at branmaxson (at) Yahoo Dot Com

Thanks!