Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wednesday Feature of the Week - My Little Pixies

Today I'm featuring a shop that I've really admired for a while.  My Little Pixies' hair bows and headbands are just darling!  She's also a member of the Etsy Kids Team, which is how I found her in the first place!  Take a look at just a few of the adorable creations she has in her store!

Because Elizabeth totally rocks, she's even offering a discount code for you all!!!!  Use code butterflybaby for 10% off your purchase here.

One of my daughter's favorites of all time (that I must order for her)...
Photobucket

You can order these darling, little butterflies as a headband or as a hair clip.
Photobucket

I absolutely adore these felt flowers!  They are so sweet without being overpowering!
Photobucket

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

No comments: